2. You and your friends cooked up a great scheme: half of you would book rooms at an all-inclusive resort and the other would sneak in without paying and blend in with the crowd. That got you all kicked out of the resort and now you’re all back at the airport six days earlier than planned. Who knew they had such strict rules in the Caribbean?
4. You didn’t realize that you should have booked a reservation for the Michelin-star restaurant at your five-star hotel, and who knew that you should have reserved that facial and massage at the spa three weeks ahead of time? Now you’re spending a very expensive vacation glowering at your spouse because you can’t get access to the very places you’d wanted to try. If only you’d been warned.
5. Its actually winter in Australia when it’s summer in New York — go figure. And here you are in Sydney with two suitcases filled with sundresses and Panama Jack shorts and flip-flops. Time to shop for some warm clothing and to research something else to do besides laying on Bondi Beach. A travel expert would have been super helpful here.
7. You booked a villa in Florida near the ocean through an online service. Except it wasn’t a villa and that wasn’t an ocean, unless you consider an inlet with some swampy water surrounding it the ocean. You sure as heck wanted to call someone to complain, but the only person you could think of was your best friend who was flying down to join you for vacation. So you called him and told him not to bother making the trip.
9. Seems there’s a thing called travel insurance that can be really helpful if you have to cancel your vacation. Wish you’d known about it when your kids came down with the flu just before your trip and those nonrefundable hotel rooms and airline tickets want to complete waste. Where do you even find out about stuff like that?
10. The couple that checked in ahead of you at your hotel seems to be pretty important. The general manager greeted them when they arrived and you even overheard them chatting about the special gifts waiting for them in their room. They even got a bottle of wine. Wine! Who gets wine? When you finally got up the courage to ask them what their story is, they said they have no story – just a great travel consultant!
Planning your vacation or know someone who is? We specialize in helping your with all the details for your stay; from private airport transfers, cooking classes and private tours that suite your preferences.
Contact your professional Travel Consultant today: you’ll be glad you did.
EM Info@DonnaSalernoTravel.com or PH 888.777.7820